Interior Stone Veneer – Stone Cladding / Stone Veneer can be utilized upon the exterior of your residence along with the interior. Stone Cladding / Stone Veneer can be utilized on certain walls in your residence, for flooring, to enhance your exterior walls, fireplace, windows and doors. These materials are getting increasingly more popular due to the fact they are much lighter than regular stone and there is a natural look for them.
The most primary attributes of using Stone Veneer / Cladding are :
- Natural stone is extremely heavy and can also be tricky to transport and install. Stone Veneer / Cladding is much lighter and simpler to install.
- It‘s compatible with almost all surface materials like wood, brick, metal and cement. Which means that somebody can easily decorate the surfaces with no complications.
- The price of Stone Veneer / Cladding is much lower than natural stone. Since natural stone is much heavier, it increases the price of the shipping, which then adds to the overall cost.
- It‘s a flexible material, which causes it to be simple to install, even in places where there will be curves. A vacuum table and clamps are designed to install the veneer / cladding with ease. Natural Stone has not got this flexibility.
- It is effortless to cut straight into the desired size and shape, which isn‘t the case with natural stone.
- This man-made stone will come in a number of sizes and shapes. The colour of those stones could be matched to any color which you desire. Additionally it is possible to possess each stone made inside a slightly different color, which helps make the overall appearance look more natural.
- It‘s heat-resistant meaning that it could be used in a place where There‘ll be excessive heat generated, such as the fireplace in your residence. Additionally adds beauty within your existing fireplace.
- It‘s non-porous and non-absorbent, which causes it to be super easy to keep with regular house hold cleaners. Which means that no special products are needed in an effort to keep it looking great.
- Because these stones are made out of hard materials, they‘re shock resistant and really durable, meaning that once they‘ve been installed, they‘re going to last for a really long time.
- The colour from the stones doesn‘t fade with changing weather patterns and they‘re not affected by environmental changes in the least, which get them to perfect for interiors and exteriors.
- Lastly, they‘re going to enhance your residence and produce your existing spaces more beautiful than they had been before.