Industrial Interior Design – Milan may become a centre where classic ancient architecture appear to triumph, yet additionally it is a centre for many of the most superb interior and industrial designs in the planet. As a Milan centre hotel may reflect classical tastes in its façade, its interior may include elegant avant-garde or ultra modern objects.
Milan has long been centre for several diverse and modern movements in the sector of both industrial and interior design. Annually it offers the general public the ever-innovative and marvellously challenging Milan International Furniture Fair, which is extremely accessible from any Milan centre hotel.
If you are looking at acquiring a particular Milanese look, it is effortless to achieve it – with a price. The city boasts several galleries and stores to supply clients with everything in order to make your home or apartment reflect the type of Milan. Shopping at any the strategies can turn your residence into your showcase.
- Artemide – located at Corso Montforte 19, Artemide is the origin for several superb modern designs since 1960. Inside the design showroom, you could find stylish lighting to suit any home ; including table lamps and products that combine such diverse functions as lighting and air purification.
- Cassina – this shop upon the Via Durini offers ultra-modern products by many of the leading designers.
- Da Driade – you could find top international designers at this gallery on Via Manzoni, inside the centre from the fashion district. Inside a neoclassical palazzo, are magnificent items from the previous 30 years or so. The showroom reveals an amazing sense of eclectic tastes in design and display.
- De Padova – De Padova introduced Scandinavian designs to Italy. They since advanced to supply their very own line. Their furniture and avant-garde objects to the home are made out of the finest of materials to the five floors of showrooms upon the Corso Venezia.
- Flos – inside a surreal showroom on Corso Monforte, you are able to view sleek, ultra modern lighting for your residence.
- Fontana Arte – founded in 1933 on Via Santa Margherita, this gallery is definitely an inspiration in modern movements of lighting. A specialty is that the splendid crystal lamps on display.
- Galleria Colombari – If you are looking at purchasing modern antiques, step away from your Milan centre hotel and with the doors of the shop on Via Maroncelli. The shop also provides its clients with contemporary design objects.
- Spazio 900 – If you need to see or purchase the best of designers coming from the 1950s towards the 1980s, attend this gallery on Corso Garibaldi. Here, you will see marvellous furniture and spectacular interior objects, modern and vintage, by many of the world’s best – including Missioni, Marc Newson and Tobia Scarpa.
- Zani & Zani – If you are looking at interior design accessories, head for this shop on Via San Damiano in the corner of Corso Venezia. Inside, you will see many of the latest kitchen gadgets. These include garlic presses, pots, pans and sieves. The favoured media are shiny aluminium and steel.
Milan is in the forefront in creating modern, fashionable items for your residence. In interior and industrial design, the city is innovative and creative in providing from simple kitchen items to lighting and furniture. Whether classic, avant-garde or ultramodern, you could find all of it. Simply take time to explore just a little around your Milan centre hotel and wander with the delights of what these specialty shops and showrooms need to offer.